Tuesday, January 15, 2008

About The InCognita Girl.

This site is started by Grace, on 9th JANUARY 2009.

We organise Taiwan Sprees on a regular basis and do join us ! :)

InCognita: A woman or girl whose identity is disguised or concealed.

An avid spree-er myself, I absolutely love to to online shopping. Not only the quality is good, they are really cheap as well. Where else can you get clothes priced at $10 - $20 in Singapore with reasonable quality? :)

Hence wanting to do this myself, I spent a few weeks researching, on how to organise sprees, how to deal with the merchant etc. Until finally, I've decided it's ready to start off. :)

The InCognita Girl is my baby, I'm extremely proud and ecstatic on how far she has achieved.

Of course it could not be done without the constant supporters of TIG, my dear customers, who came back each time I went on hiatus. Lub you babes (assumming all are girls), I appreciate your support !

Please do support our sprees, I promise it's one of the best rates you can get in the Blogosphere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment